* Possible bug in parsing / clarification of syntax
@ 2012-03-04 21:30 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-03-04 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I have found some irritating behaviour, potentially a bug. I have a
block agenda which goes like:

tags-todo "@home&TODO=\"TODO\"

and it displays a certain org line that reads

**** TODO_ state triggers

Which is just a heading for dealing with TODO state triggers, and I
appended the _ as I don't want it to be a TODO.

For example, the global TODO list and syntax highlighting does not
consider it a todo, but C-c a m TODO="TODO" does. TODO="T" does not, so
it's not very grave.

Most likely, it's simply an inconsistency arising from not having a real
parser. I just wanted to report it here so it may get fixed.

Cheers,

Simon