"Sebastien Vauban" writes: > Hello, Hello Sebastien, > I would like to have: > > - the minimal Org config loaded when opening any .org file; IOW, certainly not > the agenda files! > > - all files in `org-agenda-files' when calling any agenda view (C-c a ...) > > - the current clocked file when resume Org's clock mechanism. > > I'm ready to look at where to cut branches of the Org tree, if that does make > sense to you. Does it? You could try to pull from the main branch and test the latest option pushed by Bastien to improve the agenda startup. This option, `org-agenda-inhibit-startup', is set by default to t so shouldn't have anything to configure. Here is the original thread: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/65215 > Best regards, > Seb > > [1] Don't assume it's not related to some problem in my config. But, for this > point, AFAIU, it's not the case. -- Daimrod/Greg