Hi Eric, thanks for testing. Eric S Fraga writes: > this seems to cause a problem with org-ctrl-c-minus when trying to cycle > a bullet point past +. That is, it works if the bullet is - so you can > cycle to the next which is + but you cannot cycle past that. Attached patch (against master) fixes this problem. I'm not sure I'm in favor of this change, though, I expect it to cause other problems and the benefit looks small for now. Do you see other reasons than M-m where stars as whitespace chars are useful? What about *markup*? Thanks,