Hello Bastien, Bastien writes: > hobbes@poukram.net (Rémi Letot) writes: >> So I get to ask if anyone that I'm not aware of is still currently >> working on org-sync, and if yes if they are interrested in fixing the >> redmine backend ? > > Daimrod is working on it and I think he is interested in the Redmine > sync too. Yes, I would like to get the redmine backend practical, but I need time to understand org-sync and time to work on it, and I don't expect to find the time before mid-april. > Daimrod, let me know if you want write access to org-sync.git repo > on orgmode.org, you could then merge your changes directly. I'm still only playing with org-sync and I don't fully understand the changes I've merged, so I won't push before I'm more confident with my understanding of org-sync. Unless Aurélien is against it, because he wants to discuss before changes are made, you can give me the write access and I'll merge when I could. -- Daimrod/Greg