* Tracking flexitime
@ 2013-04-22  8:35 Thomas Koch
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Thomas Koch @ 2013-04-22  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm searching for best practices to track flexi time with orgmode. I've a work
contract of 8 hours per day in average. So I'd like to start a clock when I
arrive at work, pause it for lunch and stop it when I leave.

I wouldn't like to rely only on the sum of the time spent on tasks since there
is always work time that can hardly be assigned to a specific task.

So in my understanding I'd need two clocks: One for the time that I'm at work
and the other one for the task I'm currently working on. The sum of the second
clock will always be a little bit less than the first. But org-mode only
supports one clock at a time?

The next question is, how can I see my current overtime account?

Google results:

There has been a similar question on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10122813/tracking-flexitime-using-emacs-org-mode

Somewhat related: lisp code for weekly timesheets
http://lvalue.blogspot.ch/2010/02/weekly-timesheets-in-org-mode.html

What have I done today?
http://superuser.com/questions/196441/emacs-org-mode-as-a-work-diary

Thank you,