Hi, I'm playing a bit with org-element for org-contacts and I wanted to know what is the prefered way to change an element. For example, ATM, when I want to change an element property to add a new value, I do: #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp (org-entry-put nil property (concat (org-entry-get nil property) " " new-value)) #+END_SRC Is it the correct way? IMHO it would be nicer if we could modify an object created by the new parser and write it back but I don't think it is possible (yet?). Regards, -- Daimrod/Greg