Hi Greg, Greg Minshall writes: > here is the thread: > http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/64229 Thanks. I'm reattaching the patch, with a reworked ChangeLog. (We could not apply it at the time because Michael didn't have his copyright assignment.) I like geiser very much, but maybe this introduces too much external dependencies. Eric, do you think we can go ahead and apply it? PS: The patch does not apply, we need to revert http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=92e327 first.