* Two letter combinations agenda and org-agenda-files variable
@ 2014-05-17 20:46 Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-05-17 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

if I define a org-agenda-custom-command in which I have a (so-called?)
two-letter combination agenda like this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
           '(("x" agenda)
             ("h" . "HOME+Name tags searches") ; description for "h" prefix
             ("hl" tags "+home+Lisa")
             ("hp" tags "+home+Peter")
             ("hk" tags "+home+Kim")))

is it possible to declare org-agenda-files in the head of the
combination in order to apply them to all the letter combinations (hl,
hp, hk)?

Many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

* Re: Two letter combinations agenda and org-agenda-files variable
@ 2014-05-20 15:17 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-05-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Igor Sosa Mayor; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Igor,

Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> if I define a org-agenda-custom-command in which I have a (so-called?)
> two-letter combination agenda like this:
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>            '(("x" agenda)
>              ("h" . "HOME+Name tags searches") ; description for "h" prefix
>              ("hl" tags "+home+Lisa")
>              ("hp" tags "+home+Peter")
>              ("hk" tags "+home+Kim")))
>
> is it possible to declare org-agenda-files in the head of the
> combination in order to apply them to all the letter combinations (hl,
> hp, hk)?

No, you need to set variables to the custom commands definitions
themselves.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Two letter combinations agenda and org-agenda-files variable
@ 2014-05-20 15:30   ` Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-05-20 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> No, you need to set variables to the custom commands definitions
> themselves.

I see... thanks for your answer!