* org-mode regression(?): can't C-c C-o can't parse links that contain [/] AND [%]
@ 2014-05-20 12:31 Nicolas Bercher
From: Nicolas Bercher @ 2014-05-20 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I use to have first level Org entries like this:

* name [/] [%]

But since I upgraded to Debian Wheezy Org-mode 7.8.11, these targets
are no more reachable using org-links I used for years.
As a result, only [/] OR [%] seems supported.

This simple org file below illustrates the issue.

Is this a regression?
(At least, this is really annoying me.)

Thanks for your feedback.
Nicolas

-----8<-----

  - [[*not%20OK][not OK]]
  - [[*OK1][OK1]]
  - [[*OK2][OK2]]

* not OK [1/2] [50%]
** DONE action1
** TODO action2

* OK1 [1/2]
** DONE action1
** TODO action2

* OK2 [50%]
** DONE action1
** TODO action2

* org-mode regression(?): can't C-c C-o can't parse links that contain [/] AND [%]
@ 2014-05-20 13:06 Nicolas Bercher
From: Nicolas Bercher @ 2014-05-20 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

[...]

* Re: org-mode regression(?): can't C-c C-o can't parse links that contain [/] AND [%]
@ 2014-05-20 16:02 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-05-20 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Bercher; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Bercher <nbercher@yahoo.fr> writes:

> But since I upgraded to Debian Wheezy Org-mode 7.8.11, these targets
> are no more reachable using org-links I used for years.
> As a result, only [/] OR [%] seems supported.

This is fixed in our "maint" branch, which you can use by installing
Emacs from the package system or from git.

See http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html for details.

Thanks for reporting this,

--
 Bastien