Bastien writes: > Nicolas Richard writes: > >> David Griffiths writes: >>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "`recenter'ing a window that does >>> not display current-buffer.") >>> recenter((4)) >>> org-overview() >> >> So that's a duplicate of #17724. It is fixed in org-mode (upstream) master >> branch. The easy fix is to use emacs-24 branch :) >> >> (otherwise just remove that call to recenter in org-overview). > > PS: The change about throwing an error when recentering a window > that does not display the current buffer breaks ~37 tests in Org > master branch, even with this fix. I need to digg this further. Err, what's the rational behind this change? In the meantime I've a simple fix (quickly tested for `org-agenda' which was also broken).