Hi Grant, 2014ko ekainak 17an, Grant Rettke-ek idatzi zuen: > > Good evening, > > Over the past few months I've been working on the same literate > document. It has been a learning > experience for me, trial and error has abounded. The key tenet that > I've adhered too though is to truly > embrace literate programming, and the more I learn the more it makes > sense. The document has > grown quite organically and it has been and continues to be a > wonderful experience. What I need > help, feedback, discussion, and more on is the build time. > > The average build takes 15m. Here you mean time to tangle, correct? (As opposed to exporting to HTML/LaTeX/etc.) I can confirm very long times to tangle a document with a structure like yours. I ran the emacs profiler while tangling the document for 30 secs, then interrupted with C-g and generated a report. That is attached.