Suvayu Ali writes: > The closing bit works well, the signature however does not work for me. > Do I need any special config to enable it? Maybe it was not robust enough. Try this patch. Rasmus Example: * Preamble :noexport: #+TITLE: Mis-shapen chaos of well-seeming forms! #+SUBJECT: Or: Org-mode and KOMA-Script Letters #+DATE: <1580-07-03 Thu> #+BIND: org-export-date-timestamp-format "%Y" #+AUTHOR: Romeo #+PLACE: Verona, Italy #+LCO: DINmtext #+OPTIONS: after-closing-order:(ps cc encl) ':t backaddress:t subject:centered #+LATEX_HEADER: \setkomavar{firsthead}{} * To-address of the lovely Juliet :to: Juliet House of Capulet Verona * From :from: House of Montague Verona * Dear Juliet, #+BEGIN_VERSE Then plainly know my heart's dear love is set On the fair daughter of rich Capulet: As mine on hers, so hers is set on mine; And all combin'd, save what thou must combine By holy marriage: when, and where, and how We met, we woo'd, and made exchange of vow, I'll tell thee as we pass; but this I pray, That thou consent to marry us to-day. #+END_VERSE * Yours truly, :closing: Romeo of house Montague -- Not everything that goes around comes back around, you know