On Saturday, 14 Jan 2017 at 18:33, Sebastian Christ wrote: > in the last couple weeks (perhaps months?) Emacs hangs for no specific > reason for me. The single constant is, that when it hangs, it hangs > while I'm in org-mode. This occurs on multiple circumstance as Just to say that I experience the same. However, I track emacs as well as org so I never know if the problem is emacs or org. In my case, all hangs are when in org mode but that could be because I'm in org mode 90% of the time... :-) -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-201-ga51c6f