On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 05:22, Loris Bennett wrote: > I don't know the answer to your question, but I am interested in how you > are creating an org file synced from your departmental calendar. Could > you share some details of the setup? What calendar system are you interested in? The easiest way, in my experience, is to use an ics/ical translation script and access the ics/ical version of the department calendar, if such is available. I do this to import appointments and TODO information from both MS outlook and Google calendar. I use the attached AWK script. It has been previously posted to this list (many years ago) and a slightly different version is available on Worg, I believe. I've been using this script for a long time and generally works very well. There can be some issues with time zones and summer time depending on where you import from... -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.6-425-gf4fca1