Thanks. I've been trying to do that and ran into an issue that you can hopefully help me understand. I've attached the updated patch (with a test), but the test fails because calling M-x comment-dwim in an org buffer on a heading results in the old behavior of comment-dwim rather than the new behavior. Calling M-x org-comment-dwim directly works as I expect (and M-; works like this too). Do you have any idea what might be going on? I thought they would behave the same since comment-dwim is mapped to org-comment-dwim, but that doesn't seem to be the case... Thanks, Alex On Wed 22 Nov 2017 at 23:17, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Alex Branham writes: > >> This patch changes the behavior of `org-comment-dwim' so that if point >> is on a heading, it will toggle the heading. > > Thank you. > > Could you add a test to test-org/comment-dwim from "test-org.el"? > > Regards,