On Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018 at 15:58, Kaushal Modi wrote: > #+title: Width cookies present only on columns that need to be shrunk > #+startup: shrink For Nicolas or anybody else, I have a feature request. Would it be possible to shrink columns taking into account the alignment of the column? For instance, I have a right aligned column which, when shrunk to a given width, appears empty except for long entries. It would be nice if the shrinking happened from the left in this case. Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-118-g134243