Wanrong Lin writes: > Hi, > > One problem I have with current HTML export is the section number (like "1", > "2.1", "2.1.2" and etc) is not very distinctive from the actual section > heading. Also, sometimes I wish the sub-section headings are indented. So I > wonder whether we can add the following features: > > 1. Assign a CSS class to the section number, so the section number font and > color can be customized through CSS That would be great indeed:

1 Headline

\------------/ ^ basename | level > 2. Add a variable to control whether sub-sections should be indented in the > export, and by how much. This is possible through CSS more easy and flexible (different projects, different designs): .outline-2 h2 {} Ahh - Carsten, would it easy to add a new class here?

1 blabla

^ Here -----------' the We could the indent the text independently from the headline (or add additional indentation to the sections body). The appended patch does both of these. Add a class to the section number, and a class to the container of the sections content. Regards, Sebastian