At Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:32:21 -0700, Baoqiu Cui wrote: > > Nick Dokos writes: > > > Carsten Dominik wrote: > > > >> One more: How about this one: > >> > >> For question two I currently have: > >> > >> We should win because by letting people shape their > >> productive selves, org-mode has spawned the best > >> community of life hackers in the world. > >> > >> Just now I thought of > >> > >> We should win because Org-mode truely changes the way how it's users > > > > Either > > truly changes the way that its users > > or > > truly changes how its users > > > >> do everything, and has spawned the best community of life hackers > >> in the world. > > We can just say "... truly changes the way its users do everything, ...". > > Overall this answer looks very good to me! > > Baoqiu May I suggest we lose the word 'truly'? It makes it seem like we're trying too hard. Org-mode either changes the way we do everything, or it doesn't.