* How lecturers/professors manage weekly classes appts on org?
@ 2009-11-26  0:11 Daniel Martins
From: Daniel Martins @ 2009-11-26  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Łukasz Stelmach; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

The question of time ranged notes on the agenda is quite important

How lecturers/professors manage weekly classes appts on org?

How to put some classes on a certain periods? How to skip holidays as
eg "remind" package do?

Daniel
2009/11/23 Łukasz Stelmach <lukasz.stelmach@iem.pw.edu.pl>:
> lukasz.stelmach@iem.pw.edu.pl (Łukasz Stelmach) writes:
>
>> Isn't it wrong when a note like this:
>>
>> * A very interesting meeting 11:15-12:00
>>   <2009-11-30 Mon>--<2009-12-01 Tue>
>
> It's funny Markus has asked the same question few days ago in:
>
> <he1hm3$5h0$1@ger.gmane.org>
>
> What's more ausing is that in fact I also have Project Management
> Workshop :-)
>
> EOT.
>
> --
> Miłego dnia,
> Łukasz Stelmach

* Re: How lecturers/professors manage weekly classes appts on org?
@ 2009-11-26  0:47 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2009-11-26  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Martins; +Cc: Łukasz Stelmach, emacs-orgmode

Daniel Martins <danielemc@gmail.com> writes:

> The question of time ranged notes on the agenda is quite important
>
> How lecturers/professors manage weekly classes appts on org?
>
> How to put some classes on a certain periods? How to skip holidays as
> eg "remind" package do?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#diary-sexp-in-org-files

Best,
Matt