While wrapping my head around a set of publishing functions to create atom and rss feeds I noticed an incorrect description in the manual. In chapter 13.1.4 in reads: ,---- | :publishing-function | | Function executing the publication of a file. This may also be a list | of functions, which will all be called in turn. | | [...] | | The function must accept two arguments: a property list containing at | least a :publishing-directory property, and the name of the file to be | published. It should take the specified file, make the necessary | transformation (if any) and place the result into the destination | folder. `---- But the publishing function must accept /three/ arguments: The third one is the specific publishing directory for the source file. Attached patch corrects the information in the manual. Regards -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... maus.david@gmail.com