Hi David David Maus writes: > * org-taskjuggler.el (org-export-as-taskjuggler-and-open): > Call `start-process-shell-command' with 3 arguments. > Passing more than 3 arguments is strongly discouraged. See > docstring of `start-process-shell-command'. Excellent, thanks for this patch. That is an elegant solution, it should also work in older Emacsen. I was going to do it in a more complicated way, querying for Emacs versions, etc. There is one little nit though: > - (start-process-shell-command command nil command file-name))) > + (let* ((file-name (buffer-file-name (org-export-as-taskjuggler))) > + (command (concat "TaskJugglerUI " file-name))) > + (start-process-shell-command command nil command))) The first argument to start-process-shell-command is the name for the process. I guess it would be nicer if this name didn't contain the filename. So maybe something along the following would be nicer: (let* ((file-name (buffer-file-name (org-export-as-taskjuggler))) (process-name "TaskJugglerUI") (command (concat process-name " " file-name))) (start-process-shell-command process-name nil command))) I just checked in a patch to that effect in the taskjuggler-export branch. Also a patch is attached. Thanks Christian