Hi Tom, Tom Short wrote: >Although this isn't org-babel specific, it's convenient to use with >org-babel since there are so many ways to generate graphic files. See >below for an example that uses R to create EPS and windows metafiles >(windows only). >I'm curious to hear if it works for anyone else. Do you mind if I put it on a list for a possible tutorial about how to export Org mode files for later use in OOo or MS Word? There have been some questions about this lately and I think a tutorial about different approaches (via DocBook, HTML, tex4ht, ..) would be a nice addition to Worg. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de