On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:26:31 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > > > I must be dreaming... I am *sure* that, until yesterday or today, I > > have always used C-c C-x C-b to insert a checkbox if none were > > present; at least, that's what my fingers tell me and they have a > > better memory than my head... I have always used C-c C-c to actually > > mark or unmark the checkbox. Have the default bindings changed? > > I remember now. When I rewrote org-toggle-checkbox, I followed closely > its docstring. Thus, the default bindings changed because they weren't > on par with documentation. Ah ha! Thanks. Gives me a bit more faith in my sanity (maybe unrealistic but there you are ;-). I can get used to the new default behaviour (which does indeed match the documentation). Thanks, eric