Łukasz Stelmach writes: > "Eric Schulte" writes: > >> Łukasz Stelmach writes: >> >>> ob-sqlite.el uses -init option to provide sqlite with a src block >>> content, however, this prevetns sevarl options' from taking an >>> effect. Particularly -header (and it's opposite), -csv and -header > [...] >> Thanks for mentioning this issue and for posting a workaround. >> >> Would you suggest a different method of passing the body of a sqlite >> code block to the sqlite command? The only other options which >> immediately occurs to me would involve =cat='ing the body of the code >> block through a pipe to the sqlite command (which would probably only >> work on unix systems). > > I think this is the way we are supposed to do this from sqlite's point > of view as -init is rather somthing like rc file that prepares the > envioronment for further work. As far as cat(1) is concerned, please > remember that windows is alergic and doesn't keep one, it holds =type=. > IMHO the cleanest way of pushing commands to Emacs' child's stdin is > =shell-command-on-region=, which should work on every OS Emacs works.