On Thu, Feb 10 2011, Carsten Dominik wrote: > I am not sure if I know exactly what the remaining problem is. > Could someone summarize this - I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can fix it. The problem is that org-agenda-list, when called use as span either: (or span org-agenda-current-span org-agenda-span) Or, when defining a custom agenda view, and calling it, the Agenda buffer is reused. Therefore, if your agenda view locally bind org-agenda-span to 'day, whereas org-agenda-current-span was previously set to 'week, it does not work. This is why I've added a kill-local-variable in custom agenda view, which seems quite a good thing. Bastien says it does not work with emacs -q, but I don't why unfortunately. Bastien? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info