Eric S Fraga writes: > "Eric Schulte" writes: > > [...] > >> >> Ah, I see the problem, I used let instead of let*. Please try this >> updated version of the patch. Sorry I would test this myself, but I >> don't have Maxima installed. > > No problem at all! I'm happy to test this as many times as necessary. > > In any case, this works fine in that maxima is indeed evaluated and > output is returned. However, two problems arise: > > 1. lines of the form "rat: replaced XXX by YYY = ZZZ" are not deleted > (as used to be by the grep -v replaced hack I had in the original > ob-maxima). Essentially, we need to ignore output lines that match > the regex "^rat: replaced .*$" (I think this should do it...). > > 2. The output is converted to an org table: > The attached should fix both of these problems. Please let me know how this works. Thanks -- Eric