From: Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
To: Pierre de Buyl <pdebuyl@ulb.ac.be>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:31:53 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Pierre,

This looks very nice.  Perhaps you could add a function to the
`org-export-html-final-hook' which could perform step 3 below.  With
that in place it shouldn't be difficult to write a self-contained
`org-export-as-s5' function which let-binds the html-final-hook, as well
as some of the style elements included in your example file, and
possibly generates a copy of the ui directory in place.

I would find such a function to be a very useful extension of Org-mode's
existing presentation abilities --- specifically I often find myself
publishing old presentations as sparse-looking web pages.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/