Hello, Nick Dokos writes: > AndrĂ¡s Major wrote: > >> Hi Eric, >> >> > Can you post an example? Here is a working example. >> >> In your example, simply write "asymptote" in place of "sh" and replace the >> code by "size(100);" just to make sure it's valid asymptote (though the >> error occurs even if you don't). In fact, I'm quite sure that asy never >> gets executed in this case. >> > > Yes, even without any asymptote code, this breaks. But there seem to be > multiple problems. One is fix-empty-lines, a local routine defines > inside org-babel-asymptote-table-to-array: it seems to assume that the table > is a list of lists, whereas in this case it's a list of strings. The > following patch (which probably is wrong, in that it cures the symptom > rather than the disease): Yes, the problem is more general: uni-dimensional lists are not handled correctly. I attach a patch that should fix the problem (and simplify a lot that whole process). One thing, though. Now, | 1 | 2 | and (but this was already the case) | 1 | | 2 | are treated as bi-dimensional arrays, because that's how they really are passed to ob-asymptote. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou