Hello, I'm trying to dynamically generate a list of TODO entries (specifically, a list of notmuch[1] threads that have a "todo" tag) that I'd like to see in the TODO agenda, but not in the normal daily agenda (just like a ordinary TODO entry without a date). A simple try like (defun foo () "Test function" "TODO foo") -- in something.org: %%(foo) ends up generating an entry for every day in the weekly/daily agenda, but this entry is not recognized as a TODO entry. Is %%(foo) (I don't know the actual name of this feature) the wrong mechanism for my goal? If so, is there an alternative for accomplishing what I had in mind? By the way: Is there a resource describing what special variables are available to such functions (I only know about date) and how their output should look like? I couldn't find anything in the org manual. [1] http://notmuchmail.org Cheers, Daniel