Hi, I am trying to get a custom title page and abstract before the TOC in a pdf. Worg has an example on this page: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html at the section titled "11 Styling the Frontmatter" However, the example doesn't work for me as expected. To reproduce: + save the attached files (testAbs.org, title.tex) in the same directory + open testAbs.org and do "C-c e d" to export to pdf I would expect the Abstract and text to be shown in the final pdf but it is absent. If I put a character between the lines #+LATEX_HEADER and #+BEGIN_abstract then the abstract title and text are shown as expected. The above is using release_7.8.03-566-gf8efc63. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Myles