* meaning of body-only in org-export-as-html
@ 2012-03-16 22:33 Chris Gray
From: Chris Gray @ 2012-03-16 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I am using org-export-as-html with the body-only parameter set to t
in the org plugin for ikiwiki that I'm working on.  It works almost
perfectly, but I recently had a user point out that it's not possible to
get a table of contents, even when one is explicitly asked for in the
#+OPTIONS line of the org file.

Since the table of contents is part of the body (at least in the sense
that it is between the <body> tags), I found this surprising.  So would
it cause problems to change the line

(if (and org-export-with-toc (not body-only))
...)

(if org-export-with-toc
...)

in org-export-as-html?