* implement appt warntime
@ 2012-07-16 10:46 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2012-07-16 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry; +Cc: org mode

Hi Bastien,

I had a look at org-notify.el. It's over engineered for my need. If you
recall I submitted a patch that added warntime on the header. It's not
pretty but it works for me.

I could use properties instead. For example:

** an appointment with a reminder 5 minutes before 10:00
   SCHEDULED: <2012-07-16 Mon 10:00>
  :PROPERTIES:
  :WARNTIME: 5
  :END:

Would you integrate such a functionality? I might code it if I find the
time.

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

A great teacher is one who realizes that he himself is also a student
and whose goal is not dictate the answers, but to stimulate his
students creativity enough so that they go out and find the answers
themselves.
    -- Herbie Hancock