* New exporter documentation?
@ 2013-01-18  7:00 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-01-18  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

I apologize in advance for what is likely to be a dumb question, but I'm
struggling to find documentation of the new exporter. Google pointed to
[1], but this is documentation for developers of new backends. I only
want to use the existing backends, and I want to understand how the new
_exporter_ is different from the old__.

Specific question: Is there an easy way to use a given LaTeX template
(.cls and .bib)? (I also found [2] but "easy" is not how I would
describe that.)

I suppose I've just overlooked a blindingly obvious link somewhere...TIA,
hjh

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-export-reference.html
[2] https://github.com/novoid/orgmode-ACM-template