Hi Christopher, Christopher Schmidt writes: > These internal functions should have been autoloaded. progv is pretty > obscure and I guess noone has noticed that bug in cl-macs until now. The attached patch gets rid of progv by using org-let. As a side-effect, it fixes a but that was introduced with your change: M-x turn-on-orgstruct RET in message-mode and try to move around list items for example... it will choke at org-auto-fill-function not being defined. The bug is not limited to this example of course. Let me know if it breaks something I may have overlooked. >> Emacs 24.3.93 seems to have that fixed, > > So does 24.2.x. > > I will push a fix ASAP. > >> but complains about this instead: >> In org-heading-components: >> org.el:7436:16:Warning: reference to free variable `orgstruct-mode' > > This one is bogus, the variable is defined later on. I will silence > that warning. Thanks in advance for this!