Gerhard writes: > Hi, > > I was happy to find out about the possibility to convert a table into > something else, but I struggle with obtaining a particular result. I > have addresses in a table and want them to be formatted for printing. > This is where I am so far. > > #+ORGTBL: SEND sofar orgtbl-to-generic :lfmt "%s" Reading the documentation, this should be #+ORGTBL: SEND sofar orgtbl-to-generic :lfmt "%s %s\n%s\n%s %s\n" to have your expected formatting. But it seem there is a bug in orgtbl that make this to fail. This very simple patch seem to do the trick solve this.