Michael Albinus writes: Hi Suvayu, >> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug. This is what I tried: >> >> - search phrase: emacsclient >> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address) >> - status: done or nothing >> >> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer. > > Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem. I still have no idea why the submitter does not work. However, there are more attributes which could be used. I have added the "author" keyword to the `org-debbugs-search' interface. This gives you all bugs, for which you have sent an email with the given email address (or a substring of). Patch appended. Try - search phrase: emacsclient - author: fatkasuvayu Best regards, Michael.