* OpenDocument export
@ 2013-11-13 20:55 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2013-11-13 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

since my update just a few minutes ago, I have problems exporting one of
my documents to odt.

The new behaviour is, that I get asked
,----
| Buffer foo.org<2><2> modified; kill anyway? (yes or no)
`----

Regardless of my answer after that, a new (empty) buffer is opened,
which has the name
,----
| OpenDocument export failed: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'
`----
(This shows also up in the *Messages* buffer)

I am not able to reproduce this with a simpler document and until now I
have not been able to detect the responsible part of the offending
document.

So, I ask here already -- knowing that I provide very little details --
in case somebody can already point me to where to search next.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andreas

* Re: OpenDocument export
@ 2013-11-13 21:15 ` Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2013-11-13 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> since my update just a few minutes ago, I have problems exporting one of
> my documents to odt.
>
> The new behaviour is, that I get asked
> ,----
> | Buffer foo.org<2><2> modified; kill anyway? (yes or no)
> `----
>
> Regardless of my answer after that, a new (empty) buffer is opened,
> which has the name
> ,----
> | OpenDocument export failed: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'
> `----
> (This shows also up in the *Messages* buffer)
>
> I am not able to reproduce this with a simpler document and until now I
> have not been able to detect the responsible part of the offending
> document.
>
> So, I ask here already -- knowing that I provide very little details --
> in case somebody can already point me to where to search next.
>
> Any ideas?

The second problem is gone now.  Do not ask me, what made it go away.  I
have no clue (no emacs restart, document stayed the same).

But the first problem (the question on the modified buffer) still
persists.

Best,
Andreas