* orgstruct-mode and strange keybindings
@ 2014-02-20 23:03 Bart Bunting
From: Bart Bunting @ 2014-02-20 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Good morning,

I have just started to use orgstruct-mode and have a very strange thing
happening.

I have built from the org-mode git repo as of just now.

Org-struct mode works but appears to have taken over the m and c keys.
Stranger than that it looks like meta and control is a prefix.  I mean
as in typing meta space space. gives this error:

OrgStruct mode enabled
 m e t a SPACE  is undefined

I can't find anything in my config that suggests I'm binding any keys in
a strange way.  In fact I can't find any reference to orgstruct in my
.emacs customize.

Has anyone seen this and or can suggest how I should go about tracking
it down?

Kind regards

Bart
--

Kind regards

Bart

* Re: orgstruct-mode and strange keybindings
@ 2014-03-03 13:15 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-03 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Bunting; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bart,

"Bart Bunting" <bart@bunting.net.au> writes:

> Has anyone seen this and or can suggest how I should go about tracking
> it down?

I have never seen this.  Can you replay the problem with a bare emacs*
and by activating orgstruct-mode manually in some buffer?

* emacs -Q

 Bastien