* footnote for each section in html export
@ 2014-03-31 22:10 zhenjiang zech xu
From: zhenjiang zech xu @ 2014-03-31 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Is there anyway to customize the html export so that the footnote of each
headline is put at the end of the section instead of all at the end of the
webpage?

Thanks,
Zhenjiang

* Re: footnote for each section in html export
@ 2014-04-11  9:39 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-11  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zhenjiang zech xu; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

zhenjiang zech xu <zhenjiang.xu@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there anyway to customize the html export so that the footnote of
> each headline is put at the end of the section instead of all at the
> end of the webpage?

not yet, but this is a commonly requested feature, so I'll add this
on the TODO list.

 Bastien