At Sat, 24 May 2014 14:25:05 +0200, Bastien wrote: > > Hi Dieter, > > Dieter Schoen writes: > > > I have my name to the copyright, but left in the name of the authors > > of ob-python.el, as I used that as a template. > > Is that ok? > > Yes -- but I don't see your name anywhere in the file. madre-de-dios. i should not try to work when my boys are around. > What ob-lua.el depends on? > > You declare functions that suggests there is both lua-mode.el and > lua.el* -- I think this is a leftover from ob-pyhton.el. Can you > double-check this? Also, there should be a note explaining how to > install lua-mode.el, since it is not part of Emacs. Yes, that was a copy/paste relict from ob-python, I removed the latter mode reference. > * See (defcustom org-babel-lua-mode ... As far as I understand the code, lua-mode would only be used for the session support, to have an inferior process as receiver for code blocks. I could not yet get the session support to work, there is a bit more work involved than simple s/py/lua/. I'll continue to work in that area. > Also, there is (defvar org-src-preserve-indentation) which is not > used. removed. > Let's do some more cleaning and then apply this to master. regards, dieter ------------