Hi, I would like to provide a very tiny change in the regexp matching a beginning of table in org-table.el. Its current value is "^\\(\\*+ \\)\\|[ \t]*|". The second part of the regexp ("[ \t]*|") indicates that it matches any | character, following spaces or not. This means that the "[ \t]" is useless. Actually, it matches my :tags expression in the #+BEGIN: clocktable part because its value is :tags "@home|@computer". I think that Carsten Dominik wanted the | character to be matched only when at the beginning of a line (modulo indentation spaces). I then added the ^ character in this part of the regexp to make it work that way. Please find the patch attached.