From: Aaron Ecay <aaronecay@gmail.com>
To: Grant Rettke <gcr@wisdomandwonder.com>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [babel-R][RFC] Customizing the R prompt for babel sessions approach, advice, discussion
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 01:12:20 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Grant,

2014ko abuztuak 27an, Grant Rettke-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> Question:
> • What do you think of such a change?
> • Do you have a desired approach?
> • Would you like a patch?
>   • My change would be really basic, just add a new defcustom to store
>     the regex and reference it in the session evalution function

I think this patch will be made superfluous by the approach that Charles
Berry and I are working on in the thread I linked in my response to your
previous email (with useful contributions also from others).  Babel will
no longer need to know about the user’s prompt customizations (or lack
thereof) at all.

It’s taking a little bit for me to digest the discussion in that thread,
but I hope that if you can live with your local modifications a bit
longer you will be pleased with the end result.

--
Aaron Ecay