Hello, I would like to scratch a long-standing itch and introduce the "c" macro, which is basically a way to handle multiple counters in an Org document. So, the following document * Part {{{c}}} * Part {{{c}}} * Part {{{c(other)}}} * Part {{{c}}} * Part {{{c(other)}}} is expanded as * Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 1 * Part 3 * Part 2 Initially, I wanted to name it "#", but macro names must start with [a-zA-Z]. I also wanted something short, hence the "c". It could also be "n". Feel free to suggest something better. Anyway, I attach an implementation for the feature along with a documentation update. If the feature is to be included in Org, I'll also write tests and an ORG-NEWS entry. Feedback welcome. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou 0x80A93738