On Friday, 16 Jun 2017 at 14:19, Eduardo Mercovich wrote: [...] > The standard clocking task mechanism will do it fine. Great. > However, since there are many multiple small observations along > one task, maybe a capture template is a bit overdo... I find that capturing is a lightweight activity. It all depends on what you expect to have to do. For instance, I log some activities by simply typing "C-c c l COUPLE OF KEYWORDS C-c C-c" and I'm done! The entry is time stamped automatically and it simply allows me to note something without really intruding into a workflow. But, YMMV of course :-) -- Eric S Fraga, ericsfraga@