For my current series of books that I'm writing in org-mode which is being exported to latex, I need to differentiate between recipes in the current working file, and to recipes in an external file. This is in a series of books all containing recipes. So what I'm looking for is the ability to use a single underline for internal, and a double underline for external. I can do a single underline easily in org-mode, but I'm having problems with a double underline. But is it the best method, using single and double underlines? Can anyone suggest some other ways of doing it, please? Like, for instance, can I have a reference to a particular section in another file? Thanks Sharon -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.3, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.3.2, org-mode 9.1.4-2