Kyle Meyer writes: > Kévin Le Gouguec writes: > >> Since 27.1-rc1 is out, I'd like to bump this; it'd be a shame if 27.1 >> shipped with this bug, which seems to be getting some attention (I just >> spotted a Reddit thread[1] about it, in addition to the original report >> on Debbugs). > > In the associated emacs-bug thread, Eli said that ship has sailed. With > the possibility of making it into 27.1 out of the picture, I think this > patch should be made against the Org repo, as usual. > > As I said in the emacs-bug thread, the patch (which you also included > upstream in this thread) looks fine to me. If you'd prefer to bundle > your org-block change in the same patch, could you send an updated patch > here against the Org repo? I've just noticed that my patch for org-block (bug#42184#44) was missing a compatibility shim for Emacs<27; here are updated patches against maint and master: