Roman Rudakov [2020-09-15, 18:50 +0000]: > I use theme which draw boxes around priority cookie. Before updating to > version 9.4 box was rendered just around square brackets, but since > version 9.4 it has additional space at the end. > > I think it's related to the fact that org-priority face definition used > to use separate regex which didn't include space, and now it uses > variable org-priority-regexp which does include additional space > character. > > [...] This issue is noticeable with any face properties for 'org-priority' such as box, background, underline, overline. Just to add a reproducible recipe for this case. On 'emacs -Q' running Org 9.4: + C-x C-f /tmp/test.org + Insert a heading, like: * TODO [#A] This is a test …see attached screenshot with "default" state. * Now evaluate the following expression: (set-face-attribute 'org-priority nil :underline t) …see attached screenshot with "edited" state. -- Protesilaos Stavrou protesilaos.com