Hi All, This is a band-aid over the issue raised in . I’ve come across an issue with the `hanging’ package we’re currently using for LaTeX exports — it also affects punctuation, and makes `,.’“`?!:;’ active characters throughout the entire document. That means a LaTeX snippet like: f’(x) Will now fail to compile ☹. See… By just adding the [notquote] option, ’ is no longer an active char, and so f’(x) no longer breaks documents. Long-term, I still think that getting rid of all this active char stuff would be a good idea, by switching out hanging for use of `\parshape' if possible. All the best, Timothy