Hello Timothy, Tim, everyone! I apologize for the delay and (finally) reply below: Em [2021-09-25 sáb 08:22:43+1000], Tim Cross escreveu: > I'm now confused over this bug report. Originally, two similar bugs > were reported at the same time. I was able to confirm one and not the > other. The added instructions seem to be a hybrid of the two bug > reports, so I'm now confused and not sure on what was the precise bug > for the second report. Based on what I *think* was the second bug, I > cannot reproduce it, but I have little confidence in that. My (English) writing skills seem to be failing me, so I made an animation with the gif-screencast package: