From: "Sébastien Gendre" <seb@k-7.ch>
To: Matt <matt@excalamus.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How do you manage complex project with Org-mode
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 20:44:31 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your reply and advice. :)

I already use Org-mode since a few years and it work great with little
tasks. Tasks that take a few hours maximum. My workflow is GTD, or
something very close (I'm not an expert of this subject).

My concern was more for school works that need many days. I don't want
to see, too late, on my agenda, a work to do. Like seeing 3 days before
the deadline that I need to do a 5 days work. It never append because,
when I got a lot to do for school, I stop using Org-mode to don't take
the risk. So, in reality, I don't know if it will append. Maybe it's an
irrational fear. But, because I often got a lot of work to do for school,
I spend a lot of time not using Org-mode.